Photographer Macys 5/14-Present
· Shooting advertorials, catalog, and ecom.
· Focused on tabletop sets for housewares, soft goods, and large furniture sets.
· Shoot multiple sets 5 days a week. Shot count ranging from 2-25 daily, depending on product.
· Retouching and compositing, for final selects. Before being sent to retouching, for page lay out, and proofs.
· Work closely with Art Director’s daily, to keep branding consistent, and of high quality. Also testing with them for new directions, to showcase products.
· Communicate daily with our teams, to see that sets are being built and props secured in a timely manner.
· Help stylists daily in showcasing the product best for lighting. Rigging stands and grip for them.
· Color Correct items on set with calibrated environments, and continue color accuracy conversations with our in house retouching team.
Freelance Photographer 2008 – Present
· Advertising, catalogue, editorial, journalism, and video.
NY and Co
Village Voice Media
St. Louis Magazine
Freelance Digital Tech and First Assistant 2003 – April 2010
· Set up Digital Carts both for studio and Location, Retouched on set with AD and CD. Travelled globally extensively with gear.
And many more
Proficient and working knowledge in
· Expert at modifying light to fit a style or feeling, both daylight and studio strobe.
· Expert with C1Pro, Photo Shop, Light Room, Bridge and Retouching
· Expert Experience with ALL still cameras and formats, and all lighting equipment and brands.
· Familiar with set building, carpentry, and rigging grip for stylists.
· Familiar with InDesign for page layout.
· Color Correction and Proof prints.
Brooks Institute of PhotographyJanuary 2001 – December 2003
Bachelor of Science Major in Commercial Advertising and Industrial Scientific Imagery
References available upon request